According with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, ONOK LUZ TÉCNICA SL (hereinafter Onok Lighting), pursuant to the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website who will provide or provided personal data, that their personal data will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Users, by ticking the box, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data is treated by Onok Lighting for the following purposes:
1. Submission of advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by Onok Lighting and by collaborators or partners with whom it had reached an agreement to promote trade among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case commercial communications will be performed by Onok Lighting and will be for products and services related to the field of Onok Lighting.
2. Perform statistical studies.
3. To process orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any form of contact that is made available to the user on the website of the company.
4. Forward the newsletter of the website.
Onok Lighting expressly informs and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and always before the transfer of personal data, request the prior, express consent, informed, and unambiguous from the headlines. All requested information through the website is mandatory, as are necessary to provide optimal service to the user. If all data is not provided, Onok Lighting cannot guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
Onok Lighting guarantees the user in any case to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms provided in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending a specific request, along with a copy of your ID card through the following means:
1. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Specifying in Subject Personal Data
2. Fax: +34 96 225 90 19 - with Ref Personal Data.
3. Mail Postcard: Pol Ind B, parc... 3-46800 Xativa (Valencia-SPAIN) - with Ref Personal Data.
Similarly, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by Onok Lighting.
Similarly, Onok Lighting has adopted all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data and to avoid loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
Phone: +34 96 225 90 20
Fax: +34 96 225 90 19